Dance Dance Revolution was all the rage a few years ago, and you hardly see anyone busting out these dance mats during a party anymore, not since the Nintendo Wii and its bunch of quirky games were released anyway. The Metal Pad DDR Platinum Pro targets the hardcore dancers, as this special mat features nine stainless steel pads, a thick metal frame and hand rail for greater support, and a surface that offers three times the firmness of a standard filmsy dance mat. It weighs a whooping 35kg, so you can guess just what kind of stuff they put inside. Remember the Ultimate Dance Deck 2.0 that we covered yesterday? I can’t quite but help myself to wonder whether this design was inspired by that or not. Still, it is nice to know that there are still people around who appreciate the joys of sweating it out on a DDR dance mat.
Next Story: Talk about a minimalist design
- 2014-04-11: Blizzard Unveils New Heroes Of The Storm Characters
- 2014-04-11: Study Uses StarCraft 2 To Prove The Effects Of Aging
- 2014-04-11: Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn Allows PS3 Users To Upgrade For Free To PS4
- 2014-04-11: EA Looking To Transition Older Battlefield Titles From GameSpy's Servers
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title