While the Tykho Bulb lamp is not made out of 100% natural rubber, it does come with a soft silicon rubber exterior that houses a cool fluorescent tube light source within. What makes this lamp special is the ability for you to press it with your finger without any adverse effects – an experience that is somewhat akin to that of pressing an inflated balloon. This home improvement idea is can be powered by four AA batteries or an AC adapter, and retails for $60 a pop. You can choose from a myriad of colors to spruce up your home. While the light source can still break if the Tykho Bulb is hit by a football in the home or topples over, at least you don’t have to worry about sweeping up the glass shards that come with other conventional lamps.
Next Story: R4 and Rumble Pak review
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Stops Selling Paid Applications Through Smart TVs
- 2014-04-22 Nest Thermostat Is Now Available From The Play Store
- 2014-04-21 Hydro-electric Toilet Helps You Generate Electricity With Each Flush
- 2014-04-21 Nest Thermostat Briefly Spotted On Google Play
- 2014-04-16 Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June