Associating smells with a picture is something our mind does so easily – after all, who can forget the sweet smell of juicy burgers on a grill wafting into our nostrils during summer? Scientists have for decades tried to create a similar device which translates smells into pictures but have been unsuccessful thus far. This concept Nokia Scentsory cellphone hopes to reverse that, using user customizable scent specifications for contacts as well as including wellness aroma therapy for the overall well being of the user. The Nokia Scentsory cellphone concept also comes in an airplane origami design that makes it truly stand out from the other concept designs thus far. I don’t think this idea will take off anytime soon though.
Next Story: Hybrid Alarm Clock
- 2014-04-18: HTC: Optical Zoom On Phone Cameras 18 Months Away
- 2014-04-18: Verizon HTC One M8 Software Update Arriving Soon
- 2014-04-18: Twitter Parody Account Results In Police Raid At Home
- 2014-04-18: Future Google Nexus Smartphone Might Have MediaTek Solution Powering It
- 2014-04-18: Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)