Remember how you watched the Rocketeer or were enthralled with Boba Fett’s jetpack? Well, technology has advanced to a point where it is possible to pick one up commercially now. The JetPack has pretty poor mileage though, giving you a three minute ride before it runs out of juice. Not only that, those 180 seconds will be one of the most expensive ever in your life since you will have to foot a $250,000 bill. Free training has been thrown into the package, but that is to be expected considering we can’t just go out and find a JetPack training school, can we? For those who believe in delayed gratification, word has it that a new and improved version is on its way, giving you 19 minutes of flight time at a 20% discount off the original sticker price.
Next Story: Gundam speakers to the fore
- 2014-04-11: SELFIE Mirror Shoots Seflies
- 2014-04-10: Amazon Appstore Surpasses 200k Apps Milestone
- 2014-04-10: Amazon Announces Acquisition Of ComiXology
- 2014-04-10: FTC Clears Facebook/WhatsApp Deal, Must Honor Privacy Obligations
- 2014-04-09: Interactive TV Bus Is World’s First