Armchair Cruisers have a new line of motorized armchairs that will make Homer Simpson fall in love with it in an instant, where these upholstered armchairs will be available in different models that seat anywhere from one to three people comfortably. The single seat electric drive model retails for a jaw-dropping $3,995, while the gas-powered V-Twin love seat is nearly double the price at $7,995. A basic joystick system is used to move you around. There is an option to throw in extras such as sound systems, custom lights, bling kits, storage options, and non-marking tires (to placate the lady of the house). Sounds more like a waste of money – you’d look pretty silly seated in one of these in public as it is more suitable for home use only.
Next Story: Tactical Door Viewer gizmo
- 2014-04-23 Fitbit's Market Share Remains Strong Despite Force Recalls
- 2014-04-23 LG Files For "W Watch" Trademark
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 LG G Watch Release Expected After Google I/O 2014
- 2014-04-23 Chinese Company Constructs 10 Houses Per Day With 3D Printer