Once in a while, there comes along a game that will surely wow the crowd with its graphics or innovative gameplay, and Face Training falls into the latter category. Known as Otona No DS Kao Training in Japanese, Face Training comes with a camera that is plugged into the DS’ Slot 2, taking video images of the player’s face to see if the player is performing the right facial exercises as shown on screen. You hold the DS up in a book-like manner, where these facial exercises are supposed to endow a greater skin elasticity for a more attractive and youthful appearance. Sounds like hogwash, or does contorting your face in ways you never knew possible actually work in the futile fight against the ravages of time? There is no word on a worldwide release just yet, although the Japanese version will hit stores on August 2 for approximately $39.
Next Story: Apple files new patent for mouse
- 2014-04-18: Oculus Rift Allowed Dying Grandma To Experience The Outdoors
- 2014-04-18: Azeroth Choppers Episode 1 Is Now Live
- 2014-04-17: Democreativity Asks For Ideas On Spreading Peace, Love And Democracy
- 2014-04-17: Titanfall On Xbox One Is Top Selling Title
- 2014-04-17: Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented