Embotec has just lifted the curtain on its Magnet Keyboard concept in Korea. A radical departure from the traditional rubber or spring type keyboards, the Magnet Keyboard offers a more natural and constant typing feeling even though you’ve been sitting in front of your desk the whole day long, thanks to magnetic levitation technology utilized within. The electromagnetic force used is dynamic as it depends on multi-finger power, giving it a fast enough response time to cater to both business professionals or gamers.The Magnet Keyboard is tipped to be released later this year at a yet undisclosed price. I wonder how much difference is there in terms of performance, and will I be able to tell the difference when using one?
Next Story: PIX fleshes out the digital social
- 2014-04-10: 72 Percent Of People Surveyed Against Google Glass Due To Privacy
- 2014-04-10: Google May Allow Anyone To Buy Glass For One Day
- 2014-04-10: DreamScience Thrusters Helps You Ski Faster Than Ever Before
- 2014-04-10: 2014 Apple TV May Rely On Motion Control Technology
- 2014-04-09: High-End iWatch Could Cost Several Thousand Dollars [Rumor]