The advent of the Internet has led to easier image and information leaks, and the Sony Ericsson P3i is the latest in a long list. Details regarding the specifications are still scant, although we do know that this will be the big brother of the recently released P1i. Features include touchscreen capability, but anything else is pure speculation at this point in time. Chances are it will come with WiFi and 3G (possibly even HSDPA) as well as a 3 megapixel camera (hopefully with a Carl Zeiss lens). When will it be released? Nobody knows just yet, and with the P1i being recently released, you can bet the P3i won’t be out anytime soon as Sony Ericsson would want to concentrate on pushing the former.
Next Story: Color-changing furniture reflect moods
- 2014-04-15: ETA For Project Ara's Release Set For January 2015
- 2014-04-15: Mysterious Sony D6603 Spotted In Screenshot
- 2014-04-15: HTC One M8's Dual-Lens Setup Draws Interest From Huawei And Lenovo [Rumor]
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry And NantHealth Team Up For Healthcare-Specific Smartphone