Toshiba has just released the A200 and A210 business notebooks today that hail from the Satellite Pro line. The main difference between the two lies not only in the naming convention, but the amount of processing power within. The A200 will be powered by an Intel Centrino dual-core processor, while the A210 relies on AMD’s Turion 64 X2 dual-core processors instead. Both notebooks will use integrated graphics processors, with the A200 and A210 running on Intel’s X3100 and ATI Radeon X1200 respectively. Shared features include a 15.4″ WXGA TruBrite LCD display, a 120GB SATA hard drive, and a DVD+R/DVD-R drive. While the A200′s Intel wireless card can pick up 802.11a/b/g WiFi, the A210’s Atheros card will only do 802.11b/g. On the other end of the scale, the A210 will ship with 2GB RAM while the A200 has half the amount. The A200 and A210 will retail for $999 and $699 upwards respectively.
Next Story: Phone uses bone conduction
- 2014-04-15: Lady Talks Her Way To Free Boob Job Via Website
- 2014-04-15: Microsoft To Open 11 More Specialty Retail Stores In The US
- 2014-04-15: Google I/O Ticket Registration Kicks Off, Lottery System Implemented
- 2014-04-15: Lenovo FLEX 2 Laptops Announced
- 2014-04-15: Lenovo Z40 & Z50 Entertainment-Focused Laptops Announced