[Web 2.0] Blurb, is a cool online creative book publishing service that lets you create your own book and sell it. Today, Blurb launched Blurb GroupBook, a FaceBook application that allows users to create real books collectively.
How it works (see pictures in the full article)
- Install Blurb GroupBook from the Facebook Applications Directory
- Create a GroupBook project
- Invite friends to contribute photos to the book. Once they accept the invitation they can upload and view photos, and make comments
- As the book producer, you review the photos and select the ones you like
- When ready, import the photos and create the book with Blurb BookSmart (easy download from the website)
Launched last year, Blurb has released today an updated beta version of BookSmart (1.9.4) and has recently been nominated for a 2008 Webby Award in the Services category.
Next Story: Evolution of Man and TV
- Advertisers Reportedly Spending More Money On Bing Now
- Liking A Company's Facebook Page Could Potentially Void Your Right To Sue Them
- Google Develops Algorithm That Can Decipher Its Own CAPTCHAs
- IRS Might Monitor Social Media To Bust Tax Evaders
- BitTorrent Sync Now Supports Network Attached Storage Devices