At long last, the Livescribe Pulse Smartpen is now available for purchase from various Target, Amazon and major college bookstores. Perfect for those who are heading back for classes, the Pulse Smartpen is able to capture handwriting while recording audio simultaneously, synchronizing it to the writing so that the user will never have to miss a word ever again. The 1GB model is able to store up to 100 hours of recorded audio, while the 2GB logically doubles that amount while throwing in a greater flexibility should you decide to download future applications. They will retail for $149 and $199 respectively, and as with any self-respecting gadget these days, you can choose from other accessories such as the Premium Leather Case ($24.95), 2-Pack of Journals ($24.95), 4-Pack of College-Ruled Notebooks ($19.95) or 5-Pack of Ink Cartridges ($5.95) as well. Read our take on the Livescribe Pulse Smartpen.
Next Story: USB Cell Ranger
- 2014-04-17: Toshiba’s MicroSD Memory Cards Are World’s Fastest
- 2014-04-17: Amazon Fire TV’s Voice Search Expands Partners Roll
- 2014-04-17: Home Try-On Program For Google Glass Launched
- 2014-04-17: Glasses Use OLED Screens To Show Fake Eyes
- 2014-04-17: Maxpad Windows 8.1 PC-TV Launched