NTT DoCoMo is going overdrive this holiday season, trying one of the oldest trick in the book to entice new customers (while awakening the desire of current customers to pick up new handsets) – by releasing as many phones as possible in order to capture the entire demographic. These 22 cell phones will be available in a quartet of series – docomo STYLE, docomo PRIME, docomo SMART and docomo PRO. According to the press release, the various mentioned series are described in further detail below.
docomo STYLE series
Distinctive mobile phones, designed like accessories and offered in a wide variety of fashionable designs and colors for individuals who want to project the latest “look.”
docomo PRIME series
Full-feature mobile phones for the maximum enjoyment of video, games and other entertainment by people who love to explore the latest multimedia.
docomo SMART series
Sophisticated mobile phones for busy people who want to live productively and enhance the management of their professional and private lives.
docomo PRO series
The most advanced high-spec mobile phones for those who love cutting-edge digital tools and can’t get enough of the newest, hottest technology.
No idea on pricing as at press time.RELATED
- Samsung Argues That Without High Subsidies, Their Global Business Would Suffer
- Low-end Nokia Lumia Device With 4.5-inch Display Sighted
- Sony Xperia ZL Android 4.3 Update Screenshots Leaked
- Samsung Apparently Tried To Cover Up An Incident Of Galaxy S4 Catching Fire
- Motorola's Modular Phone Prototype "Pretty Close" To Being Ready
- Seen at: nttdocomo