On March 03-05, come with us at the San Francisco Airport Mariott to meet the thought-leaders, developers and executives and share about the future of communications technology, across the telecom and the internet spaces.
Register here (early bird rate ends on January 19th, save $400)
Major Topics will include:
- Mobile Social Networking (MoSoSo) .
- Open Handsets & the Open Ecosystem
- Social Computing and the Social Web
- Voice and Video Evolution
- Convergence of Media with Personal Communications
- Open Spectrum
- Open Communication Platforms
- Leveraging Cloud Computing .
- Towards 4G Wireless
- P2P and Decentralization of Telecoms
- Communications Enabling Business Processes, Especially B2C
- New Forms of Contactability and Connectability
- Emerging Markets
Speakers include executives from T-Mobile, Nokia, Skype, Adobe, Cisco, Symbian, BT, Google, Qualcomm as well as founders of leading start-ups such as Phonetag,Telio and Voxmobili.
- 2014-04-22 NeuroGaming Conference And Expo Takes Gaming To The Next Level
- 2014-04-11 DataBeat - Using Data To Ignite Growth
- 2014-04-09 Wearable Wednesday SF: Avoiding Traps When Building Wearable Hardware April 16
- 2014-03-04 French Tech Club, 9-11 March at SXSW in Austin
- 2014-02-26 Best of MWC 2014 @ Ubergizmo