PMA is up and running, and Sony has unveiled yet another CyberShot digital camera – this time round it comes in the model number DSC-HX1 which was already making its rumorious (we coined this word – you heard it at Ubergizmo first!) rounds since last week. This is the first digital camera from the Japanese electornics giant that feature sweep panorama technology, capable of capturing up to 224-degree horizontal and 154-degree vertical panorama shots at the single touch of a button (OK, it is more of a push, actually, but you get the drift, right?). Other features include a Sony G lens, full High Definition (1080p) video recording, a 9.1 megapixel resolution, 20x optical zooom and a 1/2.4″ Exmor CMOS sensor. The Sony CyberShot DSC-HX1 will be released sometime this month for around half a grand. [Press Release]
Next Story: LaCie CurrenKey USB Flash Drive
- 2011-05-15: Foldable AMOLED display never creases even after 100,000 times
- 2011-04-19: LifeSize Passport Plugged Into Skype [Video Conferencing]
- 2011-04-19: OLED microdisplay-based eyetracking Head Mounted Device
- 2011-04-13: Canon Hack Development Kit
- 2011-04-11: YouTube Live service is rockin'