LG is proud to announce that they have successfully made money off 20 million QWERTY cell phones around the globe, although there is no further breakdown on the data as to whether candybar, clamshell or slider form factors make up most of the sale. We do know, however, that the most successful QWERTY devices include the enV series that moved over 8 million units in North America alone alongside the Rumor series that sold 6 million units in North America. Here’s to another 20 million, LG – you’ve deserved it after all that hard work. Let’s not rest on your laurels now – do continue to wow us with impending news of upcoming phones. We wonder whether the number of phones they sell has anything to do with hot chicks gracing their advertisements always.
Next Story: LG Viewty II Now Official
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Vs .50 Caliber Rifle: Fight!
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Halo: Spartan Assault Kicks Off Universal Windows Games
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5