LG is proud to announce that they have successfully made money off 20 million QWERTY cell phones around the globe, although there is no further breakdown on the data as to whether candybar, clamshell or slider form factors make up most of the sale. We do know, however, that the most successful QWERTY devices include the enV series that moved over 8 million units in North America alone alongside the Rumor series that sold 6 million units in North America. Here’s to another 20 million, LG – you’ve deserved it after all that hard work. Let’s not rest on your laurels now – do continue to wow us with impending news of upcoming phones. We wonder whether the number of phones they sell has anything to do with hot chicks gracing their advertisements always.
Next Story: LG Viewty II Now Official
- 2014-04-23 OnePlus' Marketing Stunt Asks The Public To Smash The Past
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2014-04-23 LG Optimus L90 & L70 Launches On T-Mobile And MetroPCS
- 2014-04-23 Viber New Redesigned iOS App and Coming to BlackBerry 10
- 2014-04-23 Bloom Necklace for Misfit Shine Activity Tracker