Most people would’ve had a go at the Metal Gear series to date, and word on the street has it that Hideo Kojima has another project up his sleeves – the Metal Gear Arcade which is as mysterious as Solid Snake himself. Metal Gear Arcade will need to be played sitting down while wearing a pair of 3D glasses, where a “special controller that allows for separate movement and viewpoint controls” is used as well. The game will not only feature a single-player mode but handle 16-player co-op matches for mass mayhem. Will Metal Gear Arcade bring about a revival to arcades in the future? Only time will tell.
Next Story: Samsung WB1000 Camera
- 2013-11-12: Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes Receive PS3 And PS4 Exclusive Content
- 2012-12-14: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Arriving On PSN And Xbox LIVE In January
- 2012-11-14: Metal Gear Rising Revengeance Limited Edition On Amazon
- 2012-09-04: Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker vanishes from Xbox LIVE
- 2011-11-17: Metal Gear Solid 5 Announced by Hideo Kojima