Eternaleds has rolled out the first LED light bulb in the world that relies on liquid-cooling technology despite looking and functioning exactly like a standard light bulb. The HydraLux-4 LED Light Bulb is the puppy in question, where it boasts a host of advantages over a standard light bulb including saving money over time (up to an average of $157 over the lifetime of the bulb in terms of electricity and bulb replacement costs), being long lasting up to 35,000 hours, are environmentally friendly since it doesn’t come with any mercury at all, is fully dimmable to create just the right ambiance, can be used outdoors without any problem and is cool to the touch. Expect 8W, 12W and 16W versions of the HydraLux to be released before the year is over.
Next Story: Eee PC S101 Cloned
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Stops Selling Paid Applications Through Smart TVs
- 2014-04-22 Nest Thermostat Is Now Available From The Play Store
- 2014-04-21 Hydro-electric Toilet Helps You Generate Electricity With Each Flush
- 2014-04-21 Nest Thermostat Briefly Spotted On Google Play
- 2014-04-16 Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June