Most people would scream in frustration if they got disconnected from the Internet, but there are situations when you will want to be suddenly disconnected from the Internet. Perhaps if your mom walks in and you’re browsing the Internet when you’re supposed to be studying or something. The Internet Cut Off Switch is rather self explanatory, and will set you back $20. Of course, if you aren’t willing to shell out 20 clams for it, you could always revert to the traditional method of yanking out the power cord from the wall, right?
Next Story: FCC approves TerreStar Hybrid Cell-Sat phone
- 2014-04-15: Lady Talks Her Way To Free Boob Job Via Website
- 2014-04-08: Gogo 2Ku Next Gen Inflight Internet Technology Announced
- 2014-03-30: Media Regulator Demands Porn Site Age Check Law Prior To Access
- 2014-02-14: Navitime Japan Helps You Hunt Down Free Wi-Fi
- 2014-02-13: Google Looks At 10Gbps Internet Connections