[MWC 2010] The much anticipated LG GD880 Mini, touted the “smallest and slimmest 3.2-inch full touchscreen on the market” by LG is finally officially launched. I briefly saw it a few days ago, the design is elegant and sleek giving the phone a mirror-like look. The new “Social Network Connect” interface that allows users to access the social web (aka Twitter and Facebook built-in apps) easily seemed well designed as well, I did not play with it though. Additionally, LG, following the trend, implemented a Social Network Feed that pushes notifications and updates from all the user’s contacts.
The most noticeable hardware features are the 5 megapixel camera, the 7.2 Mbit/s HDSPA connectivity,the 16:9 ratio 3.2″display, the A-GPS and the Wi-Fi support. It will be available in Europe early May and it will retail without a plan for 400 Euros (in France). We will update the post with the US availability and pricing soon.
Next Story: Sony Plans To End OLED TV Sales In Japan
- 2014-03-13: ZTE Grand Memo 2 LTE: Video Hands-On
- 2014-03-12: HTC Desire 816, Hands-On Preview
- 2014-02-26: Best of MWC 2014 @ Ubergizmo
- 2014-02-26: WhatsApp Didn't Receive A Buyout Offer From Google
- 2014-02-26: Ubuntu Phones Will Hit The Market This Fall
- 2010-02-17: BYD Snaptop concept smartbook powered by Snapdragon
- 2010-02-17: Mirasol ultralow-power display hands-on
- 2010-02-17: Acer neoTouch P400 Windows Mobile 6.5 Phone
- 2010-02-17: Acer TouchPortal user interface on demonstration
- 2010-02-17: Eye-controlled earphones