There is nothing quite like the feeling of having some plastic in your wallet to help fund purchases that you normally can’t afford, and American Express is now letting you pick up the Canon EOS Rebel T2i for nearly 50% off its retail price at $499, where it will come with a 18-55mm lens to get you started right out of the box. If you haven’t get gotten yourself an Amex charge card, perhaps now would be a good time to do so, but make sure you stay current with your monthly payments! To qualify, you will need to register here, and additional information on the deal is shown in the excerpt below.
The sale times will be revealed on the morning of the sale. Cardmembers who registered have to go to DailyWish.com at the sale start time and click the “I Want It” button. The first people who click once the sale starts are the ones who have the chance to purchase the discounted items.
Next Story: Double Room Circulator offers better circulation
- 2014-04-17: All White Canon EOS 100D Announced For The UK
- 2014-04-07: Nokia Lumia Icon Goes Up Against The Canon EOS Rebel XTi
- 2014-03-11: Canon PowerShot G1 X II Might See 9th May Release Instead
- 2014-03-07: Canon PowerShot SX50 HS Recalled Due To Allergic Reaction Risk
- 2014-03-03: Canon Doesn't See Smartphones As The Enemy
- 2013-04-04: Canon EOS Rebel SL1 Hands-On Review (EOS 100D)
- 2013-03-19: Canon EOS-b Specifications And Images Leaked
- 2013-02-11: Canon EOS M Review
- 2013-02-01: Canon EOS 70D Confirmed For The Future By Chief Executive
- 2012-02-28: Canon EOS-1D X delayed