It’s been a long time coming, and we already knew that the iPad would be launched internationally in May, but now Apple has given us an official date: May 28th. On that date, the lucky folks over in Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, Switzerland and the UK will be able to pick up Apple’s latest gem. Aside from that, it’ll be arriving in Austria, Belgium, Hong Kong, Ireland, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand and Singapore in July too. Pre-orders will begin on May 10th, which is just around the corner, so get your wallets ready. In case you’re wondering how much you’ll need to pay, Apple has also announced the pricing, so you’re free to withdraw the money from the bank.
- Analyst Thinks iPhone 5c Is A Flop Because Of iPhone Cases
- 13-inch Non-Retina MacBook Pro Could Be Discontinued This Year [Rumor]
- Corning Executive Names Sapphire As Expensive, Heavy And Environmentally Unfriendly
- Nanyang Girls’ High School In Singapore Uses iPad As Learning Aid
- Ember iPhone Case Will Help Improve Your Phone's Flash