It’s been a long time coming, and we already knew that the iPad would be launched internationally in May, but now Apple has given us an official date: May 28th. On that date, the lucky folks over in Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, Switzerland and the UK will be able to pick up Apple’s latest gem. Aside from that, it’ll be arriving in Austria, Belgium, Hong Kong, Ireland, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand and Singapore in July too. Pre-orders will begin on May 10th, which is just around the corner, so get your wallets ready. In case you’re wondering how much you’ll need to pay, Apple has also announced the pricing, so you’re free to withdraw the money from the bank.
- 2014-04-22: Apple Fixes Heartbleed Bug In Latest Wi-Fi Routers
- 2014-04-22: iTunes App Store Now Labels Apps With In-App Purchases
- 2014-04-22: Apple Opens OS X Beta To Non-Developers
- 2014-04-22: iOS 7.1.1 Update Brings Touch ID Improvements
- 2014-04-22: Apple Patents Tech That Can Block Users From Texting While Driving