doubleTwist has released a useful upgrade to its Android app. The new feature, dubbed AirSync, allows Android devices to wirelessly sync content with a computer, meaning your cable might soon find a new home in the rubbish bin (we’re joking!) Devices are now capable of connecting directly to the doubleTwist desktop client to transfer files such as music, photos and videos over a local Wi-Fi network. Synchronization will automatically start and stop as the user moves in and out of the Wi-Fi range, so it’s quite hassle-free. The desktop software is already available for Mac and Windows, though the photo sync feature is only available on Windows for the moment. The AirSync upgrade is already available on the Android Market at $0.99 for the first 10,000 downloads, after which the price will jump to $4.99.
- Android 4.3 Roll Out For International Galaxy S3 Resumes
- Galaxy Nexus CyanogenMod 11 Android 4.4 KitKat Stable Unofficial ROM Released
- Assassin's Creed: Pirates Released For Android, iOS And Kindle Fire
- Foursquare v7.0 For iOS Gets A Complete Revamp
- Zact Teams Up With Disney To Deliver Family-Friendly Smartphone Service
- Follow: Android,
- Seen at: doubletwist