During the holiday season, it goes without saying that most people would subscribe to the advice of starting their diet tomorrow, right after tonight’s delectable feast and weeks of parties. Well, just in case you noticed that you can’t quite fit into your pair of jeans as easily as before, along comes ProForm to help you out with their Trailrunner 4.0 treadmill that sports a 10-inch Android tablet (that isn’t removable), letting you keep abreast with the latest developments around the world, browse your email, surf the Internet – all done over an available Wi-Fi connection, while you sweat it out. Once your activity is over, just go through the workout stats and options including speed, time, distance, calories burned, pulse, incline and pace on the tablet itself. Nice to know that this tablet is also integrated with iFit Live so that one is able to map their progress. We don’t think the $2,999 asking price is going to help shift plenty of units, but in the long run (and if you use it consistently), it might just pay off compared to a gym membership.
Next Story: Apple could ship 65 million iPads next year
- 2013-05-03: Acer Iconia A1 Hands On Review
- 2012-10-31: Archos' New Android Tablet is the Same Size as the iPad Mini
- 2012-07-10: Kouziro reveals 21.5-inch full HD Android tablet
- 2012-02-08: Dog Walk Out for lazy dog owners
- 2012-01-08: Toshiba Excite X10 Super Thin Tablet
- 2011-11-07: Panasonic ToughPad Android-Powered Rugged Tablet