We are back from Europe and we just got our hands on the Motorola Xoom review unit that was waiting for us in San Francisco. We saw the tablet at CES and again at MWC where we shot a video of the demo. The Motorola Xoom runs on Tegra 2 (1 Ghz/dual-core), features Android 3.0, a 10.1” HD Widescreen (16:10) Display (1280×800), a 5 MP camera with LED flash, a 2MP front-facing webcam for video conferencing, 32 GB internal memory and supports Verizon 4G LTE connectivity. More specifications on the product page, check out the demo video after the jump.
Motorola Xoom demo at MWC 2011.
- 2014-03-13: ZTE Grand Memo 2 LTE: Video Hands-On
- 2014-03-12: HTC Desire 816, Hands-On Preview
- 2014-02-26: Best of MWC 2014 @ Ubergizmo
- 2014-02-26: WhatsApp Didn't Receive A Buyout Offer From Google
- 2014-02-26: Ubuntu Phones Will Hit The Market This Fall