Dell might want to get their next tablet device right in the eyes of the public, with the Dell Streak Pro that has just leaked according to Dutch based Tweakers.net. Nothing you read here is official since Dell has remained mum, but speculation abounds that the Dell Streak Pro will come with a 10.1″ display at 1,280 x 800 resolution (no Full HD video playback in its glory here then), a Tegra 2 chip, Android 3.x Honeycomb (3.0 or 3.1? We will just have to play the waiting game to find out) and a targeted June release date.
It seems that the device will not come with the speedier 3D-capable Tegra T25 chip that clocks in at 1.2GHz, but will instead tote the original Tegra 2 (T20) 1GHz chip. Other hardware specifications include 1GB RAM, dual microphones, cameras on the front and back (2-megapixels and 5-megapixels, respectively), 16GB/32GB/64GB internal memory and a SD memory card reader slot, apart from Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 2.1 connectivity.
There are hints of 4G LTE support on AT&T, but as with the rest above, it remains to be confirmed. Color options will comprise of black, pink, blue and red with a brushed aluminum finish for the back.
Next Story: UFi UCube Compact USB Digital Speakers
- 2014-04-22 Dell UP3214Q Review (UltraSharp 32 4K Monitor)
- 2014-04-09 PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-02 Dell Latitude 12 Rugged Extreme Does Both Tablet And Notebook Dances
- 2014-03-26 Microsoft And Dell Agree To License Each Other's Patents
- 2014-03-23 Dell Venue 8 Pro Receives New BIOS Update
- 2011-11-18 ASUS and Dell not exiting the tablet business
- 2011-10-27 Dell Latitude ST appears on corporate blog
- 2011-10-24 Dell Latitude ST tablet promotional video spotted
- 2011-10-13 Dell looks to Windows 8 tablet
- 2011-10-06 Dell Peju tablet spotted?