Japan seems to be the land where they receive different colors for the same model of device or electronics, and the Canon Rebel T3 is no different. Being heralds of good news, however, we bring you word that Canon will be introducing the new colors of the Rebel T3 DSLR over to the US. This means you need not work with just plain black shooters, but rather, can play around with the previously spotted red hue in addition to brown and metallic gray – it is your choice. This palette swap will be the first in years for the Rebel, especially so after the silver colored model no longer ships from the company.
Apart from the external cosmetic change, everything else inside remained the same – which is functionally similar to the standard T3, letting you shoot 12-megapixel images that will be accompanied by a nine-point autofocus system and an ISO 100 to 6,400 sensitivity range.
You will be able to pick up the Rebel T3 in its new colors from Canon’s online shop on an exclusive basis, although folks living in the Great White North will be able to pick up the red model at Future Shop. Retailing for $550 for the body and a 18-55mm lens, this offer is good until the end of July.
Next Story: Facebook to roll out a music service soon?
- 2014-04-17: All White Canon EOS 100D Announced For The UK
- 2014-04-07: Nokia Lumia Icon Goes Up Against The Canon EOS Rebel XTi
- 2014-03-11: Canon PowerShot G1 X II Might See 9th May Release Instead
- 2014-03-07: Canon PowerShot SX50 HS Recalled Due To Allergic Reaction Risk
- 2014-03-03: Canon Doesn't See Smartphones As The Enemy