Another day, another tablet makes the news, and here is the Archos G9 which will arrive this September for $299.00 a pop (and above, of course, depending on the capacity). Just what do you get out of this particular tablet, and what makes it so different from the rest that it deserves your attention (and money)? For starters, it will run on the tablet optimized Android 3.1 Honeycomb operating system, where you have up to 250GB of storage space to play around with.
The Archos G9 is powered by a dual-core TI OMAP 4 processor that runs at up to 1.5GHz for the 250GB model, where the 8″ (8GB) model will retail for the aforementioned $299.99, while the 10″ (8GB) model is more expensive even at the base price of $369.99. As for the 16GB 8″ and 10″ models, those will go for $329.99 and $399.99, respectively – the former running at 1.5GHz while the latter plods along at 1.0GHz. Last but not least, the 250GB capacity model for both screen sizes will retail $369.99 and $469.99.
Oh yeah, just in case you feel that you need to have your Internet fix wherever you go, you will have an option to use it in tandem with a 3G USB dongle, but that would also mean an additional monthly commitment, of course.RELATED
- Uber Will Deliver Christmas Trees To Your Door For Just $135
- Mint Financial App Now Available On Windows 8.1, Windows Phone
- JXD S5800 Android Gaming Tablet/Smartphone Unveiled
- Apple Reportedly Testing 2K And 4K Displays For 12.9 Inch iPad
- Woman's New iPad From Target Came With Past Owner's Personal Information
- Follow: Archos, Tablet,
- Seen at: androidcommunity