Designed for the guitarist in mind, the new BOSS Micro BR BR-80 Micro-recorder will feature a ton of effects and recording capabilities that should allow the bed-room musician to sound somewhat pro.
The BR-80 comes equipped with three modes that will allow you to create, record, and perform your music, with the 8-track MTR (Multi-Track Recorder) mode, an eBand mode for onstage backing tracks, and a Live Rec mode that Boss is claiming will allow you to capture those studio records instantly.
It seems that you can even combine the three modes together – for example you could record a guitar phrase using Live Rec mode and then import the recordings into MTR mode, which can then be used for a backing guitar track. When that is done, you can then import your finished songs into eBand mode for backing-track accompaniment at a gig.
Sounds like pretty good features that Boss is advertising, and if that sounds like something you might want in order to push your band or guitar playing into the next level, the BR-80 Micro-recorder is available for $290.RELATED
- Apple Giving Away 8 Free Songs From Its Holiday Cheer Playlist
- Beats Music Streaming Service U.S. Launch Is Next Month
- LG Tone Ultra Bluetooth Stereo Headset Announced
- Razer Kraken Forged Edition Headphones Introduced
- ROCKI WiFi Music System Lets Any Speaker Playback Wirelessly
- Seen at: music.jp.msn