Good news to all you camera enthusiasts, especially PENTAX camera collectors. PENTAX Imaging Company has just announced a new limited edition camera that folks like you will no doubt want to get their hands on. To celebrate winning the Camera Grand Prix Japan 2011 “Camera of the Year” award, Pentax has decided to release a limited edition version of its 645D DSLR.
The limited edition PENTAX 645D camera features an elegant, lacquer-finished 645D body, a matching leather strap, 645D Body Mount Cap, DS-80 Center-Spot-Matte Focusing Screen, and a specially designed paulownia-wood box packaging. This high-performance digital SLR captures images at effectively 40-megapixels, packs a large CCD sensor, a dependable, dust-proof, weather-resistant body, and can work in temperatures as low as 10°C. It’s no surprise it won the Camera Grand Prix Japan 2011 award.
PENTAX is planning built-to-order production of this sexy looking camera with a minimum four month delivery period from the date each order is placed. Though no word on pricing has been mentioned, it will be up for pre-order on the PENTAX webstore soon.
Next Story: The Niko: DSLR Camera Bag by Chrome
- 2014-04-03: Limited Edition Pentax Q7 Premium Kit Unveiled
- 2013-06-12: Pentax K-50, K-500, And Q7 Cameras Introduced
- 2013-06-04: Panasonic Rumored To Launch Ultra-Compact Micro Four Thirds Camera
- 2013-06-04: Rugged Pentax WG-3 Camera In White Announced
- 2013-04-26: Pentax Confirms They Are Working On APS-C Camera And A New Full Frame DSLR
- 2011-07-08: Capcom announces Resident Evil 15th anniversary box set
- 2011-05-02: Pentax announces Hope For Japan relief effort
- 2011-02-07: Pentax unveils silver limited edition K-5 DSLR camera
- 2011-02-06: Pentax K-r DSLR gets limited edition Bonnie Pink model
- 2010-05-12: Pentax K-x Camera Goes Multicolored Again