It looks like Sprint has another tablet up its sleeve – unfortunately we’ll have to wait until next year to find out what it is. According to a recently leaked roadmap, the company has got a ZTE V55 Tablet that’s slated to arrive in Q1 2012.
The folks over at Engadget spotted a ZTE tablet earlier this year at the CTIA and it’s been speculated to be the ZTE V55 since it was an unnamed device then. The tablet is said to have a 10.1″ 1280 x 800 display, a 1.2GHz processor, Android Honeycomb, front and rear cameras and a 6800mAh battery. But devices shown at CTIA are supposed to be released in the second half of this year, which is earlier than the date on the leaked roadmap, and the device that was spotted at CTIA was said to be LTE-compatible, something that Sprint is not.
With no other leads, I guess the tablet might stay a mystery until we get closer to 2012 – hopefully Mr. Blurrycam or some other helpful tipsters would have leaked the information by then.
- 2014-01-27 ZTE Optik 2 Launches On Sprint For $29.99
- 2014-01-07 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and Galaxy Tab Pro Series – hands-on review
- 2013-12-10 HP EliteBook Revolve G2
- 2013-12-10 Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun
- 2013-12-06 No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- 2013-11-10 Mysterious ZTE Tablet For Sprint Spotted At The FCC
- 2013-09-06 LG G Pad: Hands On Review
- 2013-06-10 Sprint HTC Tiara, ZTE Vital/Quantum Hits The FCC
- 2013-03-29 Sprint And Softbank Promise Not To Use Chinese Equipment, Will Replace Huawei Products In Clearwire's Portfolio
- 2013-03-20 ZTE Quantum For Sprint Leaked