Mobilize 2011, GigaOM’s premier event for mobile innovation, is taking place September 26-27 in San Francisco. Now in its fourth year, and expanded to two days, Mobilize 2011 is the only conference to explore the conjunction of mobile computing and cloud-based services.
At Mobilize 2011, GigaOM editors and GigaOM Pro analysts will lead a discussion on technology and business trends affecting mobile software, hardware, services, content, and infrastructure companies. During interactive panel sessions and fireside chats, conference attendees and speakers will debate the cultural, social and business impacts of a world where everyone is connected all the time.
Ubergizmo readers register now and save $100 on your two-day ticket to Mobilize.
- The rise (and potential fall) of the app economy.
- The tablet and other smart devices in the workplace.
- The new network – advances in infrastructure technology.
- Hardware beyond phones – machine-to-machine devices.
- Location-based advertising – what’s next?
- Mobile video – can bandwidth keep up?
- Cloud and mobile – is mobile the cloud’s best friend?
- Near-field communications – will it ever take off?
- Virtualization on handsets – bringing the enterprise to your iPhone.
Sold out for the last three years, Mobilize is the must-attend conference for anyone working in the mobile industry, as well as those looking to mobile technologies to drive long-term business innovation.