If you’re interested in getting your hands on a 3D camera, Panasonic is expected to unveil a 3D prototype camera that will be under their Lumix series of digital cameras. The camera is expected to feature dual-lens and is capable of shooting photos in both 2D and 3D along with HD videos that will also be available in 2D and 3D.
It’s expected to be unveiled at IFA which will be happening at the end of the week, so if you happen to be in the area or if you’re attending the event, you may want to hop on down to Panasonic’s booth and check the camera out.
According to the press release, the photos and videos shot on the 3D Lumix camera will be able to be viewed on Panasonic’s VIERA 3D TV. As they’re trying to get their products seamlessly working together, it seems that all it requires is for you to slot in the memory card into the VIERA 3D TV and you should be able to playback both photos and videos in either 2D or 3D.
Unfortunately this is only a prototype which means that actual production may not be happening for a while, if at all, but we suppose we will have to wait until IFA to get more information.
Next Story: Panasonic HDC-Z10000 3D camcorder announced
- 2014-03-24: Panasonic HX-A500 4K Wearable Camera Coming This May
- 2014-03-10: Sony And Panasonic Announce New "Archival Disc" Storage Medium
- 2014-03-09: Panasonic Lumix GH4 Ships This April For $1,700
- 2014-03-09: Panasonic Toughpad 4K UT-MB5 Could Start Shipping Soon
- 2014-03-07: Panasonic P31 Launched In India, Still In The Smartphone Game
- 2014-01-06: Panasonic LUMIX DMC-ZS40 Compact Camera
- 2012-09-14: Panasonic Lumix GH3 spotted in a leak
- 2012-09-14: Panasonic Lumix GH3 revealed in video
- 2012-08-23: Panasonic Lumix DMC-G5 digital camera