While Battlefield 3 will be arriving in stores tomorrow, it looks like Activision isn’t going to let the game’s release overshadow its own title that comes out in a couple of weeks. Last week they released the official launch trailer for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, highlighting the game’s single player campaign and it’s safe to say we finally have a trailer worth bragging about. While short in length, it is filled to the brim with exciting cuts and sequences lifted from the game and it definitely hits the spot in terms of drawing attention to the game.
Expect planes, men in suits, famous landmarks from all over the world, cars and lots of explosions. The game drops on November 8th, with pre-orders available now. Anybody picking up this game on day one? Hit the break to check out the launch trailer.
- Fallout 4 Website Turns Out To Be Fake
- R4iSDHC Gets Updated Website
- 'Waiting In Line 3D' Brings The Boredom Of Waiting In Line To Your Computer
- Super Smash Bros. Adds Zelda: Majora's Mask's Skull Kid As An Assist Trophy
- Ultra Street Fighter 4 Headed To Xbox 360, PS3 June 2014
- Follow: activision, call of duty, call of duty modern warfare 3, modern warfare 3, mw3,
- Seen at: callofduty