While Battlefield 3 will be arriving in stores tomorrow, it looks like Activision isn’t going to let the game’s release overshadow its own title that comes out in a couple of weeks. Last week they released the official launch trailer for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, highlighting the game’s single player campaign and it’s safe to say we finally have a trailer worth bragging about. While short in length, it is filled to the brim with exciting cuts and sequences lifted from the game and it definitely hits the spot in terms of drawing attention to the game.
Expect planes, men in suits, famous landmarks from all over the world, cars and lots of explosions. The game drops on November 8th, with pre-orders available now. Anybody picking up this game on day one? Hit the break to check out the launch trailer.
- 2014-04-15: Snoop Dogg Featured In Call Of Duty: Ghosts' Voice Pack
- 2014-04-04: Call Of Duty: Ghosts - Devastation Launch Screens Detail Predator
- 2014-03-31: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Devastation Gameplay Trailer Released
- 2014-03-26: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Gold Edition Spotted
- 2014-02-20: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Will Be Free To Play On Steam This Weekend
- 2011-10-27: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 weapons progression system revealed
- 2011-10-20: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Strike Packages detailed
- 2011-10-18: Logitech releases official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 keyboard and mouse
- 2011-10-07: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 – Redemption trailer released
- 2011-09-08: Activision wins modernwarfare3.com battle