Are you a huge fan of the MMORPG, World of Warcraft? If you have answered in the affirmative, you will be pleased to hear that game developer Blizzard will offer you the chance to step into the paws of the Pandaren, who are a race of giant humanoid pandas. Somehow or rather, I would think the game would be a whole lot funnier if Blizzard could manage to secure the services of Jack Black and voice the Pandaren brethren in game.
The fourth expansion in World of Warcraft would be known as”Mists of Pandaria”, and since we are so far away from April, you can be sure that this is not an April Fool’s joke in any way. Interestingly enough, the panda race begun as an April Fool’s prank which Blizzard pulled on Warcraft III gamers some time ago, so it has come full circle now thanks to the introduction of a new martial-arts-focused Monk class.
Kung Fu pandas are no longer limited to the silver screen, and if Blizzard manages to make sure all the classes are carefully balanced, you can be sure the novelty of the situation will see the Pandaren race shoot right to the top of the popularity list in no time.RELATED
- Killzone Shadow Fall Patch 1.05 Makes Changes To Single Player Campaign
- Australia, New Zealand PS4 Launch Sees Couple Of PSN Features Disabled Temporarily
- Sony Pictures Registered The Last Of Us Movie Domain
- EA VP: PS5 And Xbox Two To Launch In 5, 6 Years’ Time
- Razer Kraken Forged Edition Headphones Introduced
- Follow: world of warcraft, wow,
- Seen at: ingame.msnbc.msn