Are you a huge fan of the MMORPG, World of Warcraft? If you have answered in the affirmative, you will be pleased to hear that game developer Blizzard will offer you the chance to step into the paws of the Pandaren, who are a race of giant humanoid pandas. Somehow or rather, I would think the game would be a whole lot funnier if Blizzard could manage to secure the services of Jack Black and voice the Pandaren brethren in game.
The fourth expansion in World of Warcraft would be known as”Mists of Pandaria”, and since we are so far away from April, you can be sure that this is not an April Fool’s joke in any way. Interestingly enough, the panda race begun as an April Fool’s prank which Blizzard pulled on Warcraft III gamers some time ago, so it has come full circle now thanks to the introduction of a new martial-arts-focused Monk class.
Kung Fu pandas are no longer limited to the silver screen, and if Blizzard manages to make sure all the classes are carefully balanced, you can be sure the novelty of the situation will see the Pandaren race shoot right to the top of the popularity list in no time.
Next Story: Google Chromebooks more flexible to purchase
- 2014-04-16: Warlords Of Draenor Might Not Require You To Upgrade Your Computer
- 2014-04-11: World Of Warcraft's Choppers Are About To Be Made A Reality
- 2014-04-08: Warlords Of Draenor New Tauren Animations Shown Off
- 2014-04-03: World Of Warcraft: Warlords Of Draenor Enters Alpha Testing Phase
- 2014-03-13: Warlords Of Draenor Will Be Released By The End Of The Year
- 2011-11-10: World of Warcraft: almost a million subscribers lost last quarter
- 2011-10-21: World of Warcraft annual pass promotion gives you Diablo 3 for free
- 2011-10-17: Blizzard auctions off original World of Warcraft server blades
- 2011-08-04: Mists of Pandaria is next World of Warcraft expansion?
- 2011-06-29: Free World of Warcraft until level 20