Great news for those of you looking forward to getting your hands on Amazon’s upcoming Kindle Fire tablet – Amazon has announced that it will be shipping the tablet today, one day ahead of schedule (it was supposed to ship out on November 15th). The Kindle Fire is the ultimate device for accessing Amazon content, featuring an Amazon-modified version of Android, access to Amazon services (nothing Google on this tablet) and apps, and a super low price tag of $199 (no contracts involved here).
The Amazon Kindle Fire is available for ordering now and will set you back $199. If anybody receives their Kindle Fire in the mail today, let us know what you think about it so far. Check out our first impressions of the tablet, and stay tuned for our review in the future.RELATED
- HP EliteBook Revolve G2
- LG G Pad 8.3 Google Play Edition Tablet Is Now Official
- Leap Motion Gesture Control Could Debut On Smartphones And Tablets Late Next Year
- LG V510 Is A Google Play Edition LG G Pad 8.3 Tablet
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos iOS App Gets Native iPad And Video Upload Support
- Follow: Amazon, Android, kindle, kindle fire, Tablet,