Great news for those of you looking forward to getting your hands on Amazon’s upcoming Kindle Fire tablet – Amazon has announced that it will be shipping the tablet today, one day ahead of schedule (it was supposed to ship out on November 15th). The Kindle Fire is the ultimate device for accessing Amazon content, featuring an Amazon-modified version of Android, access to Amazon services (nothing Google on this tablet) and apps, and a super low price tag of $199 (no contracts involved here).
The Amazon Kindle Fire is available for ordering now and will set you back $199. If anybody receives their Kindle Fire in the mail today, let us know what you think about it so far. Check out our first impressions of the tablet, and stay tuned for our review in the future.
Next Story: t'Light S iPhone dock doubles up as a table lamp
- 2014-01-07 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and Galaxy Tab Pro Series – hands-on review
- 2013-12-10 HP EliteBook Revolve G2
- 2013-12-10 Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun
- 2013-12-06 No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- 2013-09-06 LG G Pad: Hands On Review
- 2012-01-30 Amazon Kindle Fire: estimated 6 million sold
- 2011-12-22 Amazon allows Wattpad on the Kindle Fire
- 2011-12-22 Kindle Fire: how to prevent automatic updates
- 2011-12-05 Amazon Kindle Fire users complain about WiFi issues
- 2011-10-05 Amazon WhisperSync to take on iCloud?