It seems as though the tablet wars are heating up real fast – as Amazon’s Kindle Fire is set to go out with guns blazing from next week onwards with official word that thousands of apps as well as games will be made available on that particular platform. We are talking about a gamut of entertainment titles from Electronic Arts (read: games), in addition to social network giant Facebook, streaming services such as Pandora, Netflix and Rhapsody, among others.
Similar to all the movies, TV shows, music, books, and magazines, Kindle Fire will deliver a fully-integrated Android apps and games experience. As long as you make a purchase or register for an app or game once, you can not only enjoy it on your Kindle Fire, but on other Android-powered devices as well. After all, the range of apps and games are backed up in the Amazon Cloud, ready and prepared for a re-download at anytime of your choice.
Just in case you were wondering whether the Kindle Fire is for you, how about going through the list of the following – Allrecipes, Bloomberg, Cut the Rope, Doodle Fit, Doodle Jump, Fruit Ninja, Jenga, LinkedIn, Zillow, Airport Mania, Battleheart, Pulse, The Cat in the Hat, Quickoffice Pro, Jamie’s 20-Minute Meals, IMDb Movies & TV, and Monkey Preschool Lunchbox – apps and games that will be made available? Has that changed your mind already? [Press Release]
- 2014-02-05 Amazon Video Ads Business Gets Detailed
- 2013-12-05 Survey: Amazon Kindle Fire Preferred Over Tablets With Google Play For Gaming
- 2013-11-18 Original Kindle Fire Receives Unofficial Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2013-11-18 Amazon Rolls Out Kindle Fire OS 3.1 With BYOD Support, More
- 2013-11-04 Amazon Kindles Receive Discount To Celebrate FAA's New Rules