Bullying isn’t right, but if you’ve always wondered what it would be like in a controlled setting, you might want to check out Rockstar’s Bully game. Fans of the original game who may have been left wanting more will be pleased to know that a possible sequel to the game is on the cards for Rockstar Games.
The reason behind the long wait for the Bully sequel is because Rockstar Games felt that they did not see the need to create a sequel right after the original was released. With Max Payne 3 already planned and in the works, limited bandwidth and limited studios caused the game to take a backseat while the company focused on Max Payne 3.
“So we knew that we didn’t want to start doing the Bully sequel instantly at that second with those guys — even though it is a property that, like Max, we adore and might come back to in the future. There was just no impetus to do that then.”
So who’s looking forward to a possible sequel? It should be noted that by no means does this confirm that a sequel is in the works, but fans of the original game will be relieved to know that Rockstar Games has not abandoned the Bully franchise, so it’s just a matter of time before we hear news about the sequel. For now perhaps it’s time to dust off the original game and relive some memories.
Next Story: Google+ makes tagging photographs easier
- 2013-12-03: GTA Online Content Creator Captured In YouTube Video
- 2013-11-14: GTA Online Receiving Free 'Beach Bum' DLC Pack Nov. 19
- 2013-11-07: GTA Online Players Now Receiving $500k Stimulus Package
- 2013-10-30: Rockstar Rewarding Unique Selfies With GTA 5 #EpicPhotobomb Contest
- 2013-10-21: GTA Online Update Halves Money Earned From Repeated Missions