Yes, we have seen the Acer Iconia Tab A200 running on Google’s latest Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system in a video, but for those who have yet to get hold of this particular tablet from the Taiwanese company, perhaps you might want to see just what Best Buy has in store for you. The Acer Iconia Tab A200 has debuted on Best Buy’s hallowed e-store pages for a cool $349.99, where this 10″ tablet will deliver a pixel count of 1,280 x 800 that ought to keep your pair of eyes happy, a Tegra 2 dual-core chipset which should be able to run just about anything and everything Android on it without a hitch, a full-size USB port, and 16GB of internal memory.
Of course, the 2-megapixel front facing camera might not amount to much considering there is no camera located at the back (which is rather strange, meaning you will have to place the tablet in an extremely awkward position when taking photos of other than yourself). Best Buy is offering the “Titanium Gray” version, although word on the street has it that a far more edgy red edition is prowling somewhere out there in the gadget savannah. Expect the Ice Cream Sandwich update for the Iconia Tab A200 to roll out officially sometime next month.
- 2014-04-10 Acer Veriton Z2660G AIO Desktop Computer Unveiled
- 2014-04-09 PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-03-30 Acer Sends Out Invites For 29th April Event
- 2014-03-27 Acer Iconia One 7 Primed For A Release
- 2014-03-12 Acer Still Undecided On Windows Phone, Thinks It Needs More Marketing