Have you received a notification that informs you the Amazon Mobile app has been updated? Regardless of the answer, know this – the Amazon Mobile app is now compatible with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, and this is good news as more and more devices that roll out under the Android banner will run on this version of the operating system, not to mention the older smartphone models that are also waiting in line for the operating system update. Not surprising, really, as many other apps are also receiving compatibility upgrades in order to meet the Ice Cream Sandwich bandwagon head on.
It must be noted that some folks have reported that they have been using Amazon Mobile on the Galaxy Nexus just fine for about a month now. Apart from that, the other item listed in the change log for Amazon Mobile 1.4 touched on removing a handful of bugs that had caused issues, including the “New and Used” crash issue that affected only the Galaxy Nexus. To date, there has been no official documentation or known bug for an “incompatible” device that has been fixed while receiving additional compatibility for a similar device.RELATED
- iPhone 5s Now Shipping Within 24 Hours
- Record Android Device's Screen With Audio Through CyanogenMod Screencast App
- Verizon Galaxy Note 3 OTA Update Rolling Out
- Google Play Store Game Categories To Be Expanded In February
- Walmart To Sell iPhone 5s And iPhone 5c With No Contract Plans
- Follow: Amazon, android 4.0, ice cream sandwich,