While not all of us may be able to afford nor experience the thrills of driving a Lamborghini, we guess that’s what games are for, right? Well, for fans of the Gran Turismo 5 racing game on the PlayStation 3, the good news is that come this Tuesday, a new DLC will be made available for you guys at $5.99 and it will be bringing several goodies, which includes a handful of new cars and brand new race track on which you will be able to test out those new cars on.
The new Car Pack 3 DLC will feature the Lamborghini Aventador, the Aston Martin V12 Vantage, the Jaguar XJR-9 LM, the Mini Cooper S Countryman, the Nissan Leaf (for those who are equally eco-minded in game and out of game), and finally the 1966 Volkswagen 1200. For those looking forward to the new race course – Route X, it will be sold separately for $3.99. It appears to have been designed for speed testing in mind, and will provide players with a variety of stats from which they will be able to measure their performance.
This includes quarter-mile times, g-force and acceleration. So if you happen to be a player who is particular about the tiniest modification made to your car, this sounds like a track you might want to check out.
Next Story: Soul Calibur coming to iPhone January 19th
- 2014-04-24 Minecraft Xbox One Will Enjoy Saved Files From Xbox 360
- 2014-04-24 Fan Remakes Resident Evil 2 With Unreal Engine As Proof Of Concept
- 2014-04-24 Minecraft For PS4/PS Vita Pegged For Q2/Q3 Release
- 2014-04-24 Denmark Gets Mapped Out In Its Entirety On Minecraft
- 2014-04-24 XCOM: Enemy Unknown Hits Android