If you’re looking to get your hands on one of the first few netbooks with Intel’s Atom N2600 Cedar Trail processor, you might want to check out the Acer Aspire One D270. The netbook has already been on sale in Germany and Taiwan and now it looks like it’s almost in the US. The Acer Aspire One D270 is now available for pre-order from Adorama and Sears.
The tiny, lightweight netbook features a 1.6GHz dual-core processor, a 10″ 1024 x 600 display, GMA 3600 graphics, HDMI output, 3 USB 2.0 ports, 1GB of DDR3 RAM, a 320GB hard disk drive and a standard 6 cell battery. It is available in black, aquamarine, white and burgundy and will set you back $279.99. Hit the links below to pre-order the netbook today.
- 2013-01-02: ASUS And Acer Bow Out Of Netbook Market
- 2012-06-27: Acer TravelMate B113 gets Sandy Bridge platform
- 2012-05-08: Acer Aspire One 725 ready to rock and roll
- 2012-04-29: Sol Computer netbook is one tough cookie
- 2012-04-17: Sprint launches subsidized IdeaPad S205s netbook for $199.99 on contract
- 2012-01-20: Acer Aspire A0722 netbook arrives at AT&T
- 2011-11-01: Acer Aspire One Happy 2 on the cheap