Once again it seems that another company has announced another one of their products ahead of MWC, but we guess that’s a good thing as it only whets our appetite for what’s to come. While Acer may not necessarily be up there with Motorola, HTC or Samsung in terms of Android smartphones, that certainly has not stopped them trying.
The company has recently announced the Acer Liquid Glow Android smartphone, and the good news is that it will be coming with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich preinstalled. It will sport a 3.7”, a 5MP rear-facing camera, NFC and the usual connectivity options. It will also be available in Sakura Pink, Alphine White and Cat’s-eye Black.
The Acer Liquid Glow is expected to go on sale in the early summer, but exact date and pricing remains unknown, along with the rest of its hardware specs such as processor, RAM, storage space, etc, but fret not as Acer has said that these details will be made available at MWC, so check back with us then for more info.
Next Story: LG's MWC 2012 lineup caught on video
- 2014-04-18: Chuwi Cloned Lenovo’s Android-Powered Yoga Tablets
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Madison For Android Declares War On In-App Advertisements
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2014-02-17: Acer MWC 2014 Announcement May Unveil New Products
- 2014-01-03: Acer Iconia B1 Gen-3 Touts Better Design, Performance, Cost
- 2014-01-03: Acer Iconia A1-830 Clover Trail Powered Tablet Costs $179
- 2013-06-03: Acer Liquid S1 Is Company's First Phablet Featuring 5.7-Inch HD Screen
- 2012-02-10: Acer CloudMobile smartphone to be unveiled at MWC 2012