Apple has done a pretty good job in re-imagining the way we look at computers, and they have even tried to revolutionize the education/textbook industry, so who’s to say that they may not try their hand at reinventing the photography industry in the future? While that’s mere speculation for now, Joseph Dumary has decided come up with a concept design of what he thinks Apple would produce should they decide to design a camera of their own.
Introducing the QuickTake concept, a camera whose UI has been designed to look like the iPad along with a swiveling display for self shots amongst other interesting specifications. Joseph has imagined a 32MP camera with the ability to record 1080p Full HD video without the need for compression, voice control, GPS, Wi-Fi, AirPrint, AirPlay, automatic uploading photos/videos to Flickr or YouTube and even 3D panorama mode!
While those are some pretty interesting features to have, to be honest the QuickTake camera concept seems more like a tablet with camera features, as opposed to a camera with tablet-like features. For the full list of features, head on over to Yanko Design.
Next Story: Sauna Boy USB humidifier is cute
- 2014-04-08: More iPhone 6 Concept Renders Based On Leaked Schematics
- 2014-04-07: Analyst: Apple iWatch To Get UV Exposure Sensors
- 2014-03-31: iPhone 6 Concept Based On Alleged Leaked Schematics
- 2014-03-18: Lash Is A Light Attachment Concept For Spray Cans
- 2014-03-13: dataSTICKIES Concept USB Flash Drive