Far Cry is one of those graphically amazing games that has some sort of story to tell, and thankfully, the original in the series was not purely eye candy. Well, the latest trailer for Far Cry 3: Stranded shows off just what kind of amazing work has been put into the game, but it is pre-rendered, so do not expect in-game graphics to resemble closely to the trailer in any way. Here is the synopsis of Far Cry 3: Stranded.
Far beyond the reach of civilization is a mysterious island overrun with violence and suffering. While traveling with friends, you are taken captive and brutalized. Your only hope of survival lies in unraveling the dark secrets of the island and its deranged inhabitants. Alone at the edge of the world, where nothing is what it seems, you must find a way to fight back and escape this island of insanity.
Anyone going to pick a copy up when it arrives?
- 2014-04-20: Final Fantasy III Headed For PC (Rumor)
- 2014-04-20: Ultima Online And Dark Age Of Camelot Appear On Steam Greenlight
- 2014-04-20: Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Makes Its Way Onto Android
- 2014-04-18: Oculus Rift Allowed Dying Grandma To Experience The Outdoors
- 2014-04-18: Azeroth Choppers Episode 1 Is Now Live