If there is such a thing as a perfect tablet in this world, then what you see above could very well be it. I am talking about the teXet TM-7025, where this particular tablet retails for just a couple of Benjamins, running on Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread with the promise of Ice Cream Sandwich coming later. Underneath the hood lies a Boxchip A10 Cortex A8 1GHz processor that is accompanied by 512MB RAM, 4GB of internal memory, a microSD memory card slot for expansion purposes, and a 3D accelerator that ought to pack some punch into your viewing experience. The display is on the smaller end of the spectrum, weighing in at just 7″ in 800 x 480 resolution, but at least you can always load up Full HD movies on this and play it on your HDTV via HDMI. Apart from that, if you really need the additional space, the teXet TM-7025 will let you hook up a 500GB hard drive without the need to tote around an extra power supply, while a 1TB hard drive would require such an accompaniment.
Other specifications of teXet’s effort include Wi-Fi connectivity, a VGA front-facing camera, a 3,100 mAh Li-Ion battery, and a miniUSB port – all crammed into a chassis that is just 12.1mm thin. Out in Russia now, it should arrive elsewhere in the world soon. Does this mean it is due for an appearance over at the FCC?
- 2014-04-15: Office 365 Personal Makes It Cheaper To Unlock All Features On iPad
- 2014-04-14: Voxeet 2.0 with Dial-in Support and Voxeet for Mac - Review
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-10: Verizon Strikes Back With Free Tablet Data Offer
- 2014-04-10: ASUS Transformer Book T100 Receives CPU Upgrade