If you were in the market for a quad-core tablet powered by NVIDIA’s Tegra 3 processor, Acer might be an alternative company to ASUS that you might want to take into consideration as their quad-core tablet, the Iconia Tab A510 has been announced that it is up for pre-order in the US and Canada via various online retailers.
For those unfamiliar, the Iconia Tab A510 was outed earlier this year during CES and was revealed again earlier this month when Acer announced the Olympics edition. As far as its specs are concerned, would-be owners can expect a 1.3GHz quad-core NVIDIA Tegra 3 processor with 1GB of RAM under the hood, a 10.1” 1280×800 display, a 5MP rear-facing camera, a 1MP front-facing camera, 32GB of internal storage that can be further expanded via microSD card, and will ship with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich preinstalled.
The Acer Iconia Tab A510 is expected to retail for $449.99, but unfortunately Acer neglected to mention when exactly we can expect to see the tablet begin shipping.RELATED
- Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 Review
- No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- Samsung Rumored To Be Working On 8-inch And 10-inch AMOLED Tablets
- Follow: acer, Android, NVIDIA,
- Seen at: anandtech