If you were in the market for a quad-core tablet powered by NVIDIA’s Tegra 3 processor, Acer might be an alternative company to ASUS that you might want to take into consideration as their quad-core tablet, the Iconia Tab A510 has been announced that it is up for pre-order in the US and Canada via various online retailers.
For those unfamiliar, the Iconia Tab A510 was outed earlier this year during CES and was revealed again earlier this month when Acer announced the Olympics edition. As far as its specs are concerned, would-be owners can expect a 1.3GHz quad-core NVIDIA Tegra 3 processor with 1GB of RAM under the hood, a 10.1” 1280×800 display, a 5MP rear-facing camera, a 1MP front-facing camera, 32GB of internal storage that can be further expanded via microSD card, and will ship with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich preinstalled.
The Acer Iconia Tab A510 is expected to retail for $449.99, but unfortunately Acer neglected to mention when exactly we can expect to see the tablet begin shipping.
Next Story: Canon mirrorless concept camera looks amazing
- 2014-04-24 Windows Phone Overtakes BlackBerry In The US [Report]
- 2014-04-24 Android 4.4.3 Might Bring A Redesigned Dialer
- 2014-04-24 ARM Expects 64-bit Android Devices By End Of The Year
- 2014-04-23 XCOM: Enemy Unknown Android Version Coming Soon
- 2014-04-23 OnePlus' Marketing Stunt Asks The Public To Smash The Past
- 2014-02-17 Acer MWC 2014 Announcement May Unveil New Products
- 2014-01-28 TegraZone Now On All Android Hardware
- 2014-01-03 Acer Iconia B1 Gen-3 Touts Better Design, Performance, Cost
- 2014-01-03 Acer Iconia A1-830 Clover Trail Powered Tablet Costs $179
- 2011-11-17 Acer Iconia Tab A700/A701 quad-core tablet leaked