With tablets become more and more common each day, it was only a matter of time before manufacturers started producing them for children. We’ve got one more to add to the mix, and this one is called the PlayBase+. If you’re wondering what makes this tablet different from the rest is its anti-bacterial touchscreen and its easy to clean medical grade silicone cover. The tablet’s screen features a Silver Seal that helps to prevent the growth of bacteria.
Other than those features, it’s just like any other tablet. You get a 7″ multitouch (800 x 480) display, a 1.2GHz single-core processor, 8GB of internal storage, 1GB of RAM, 0.3-megapixel front facing camera, microSD card slot, Android 2.3 Gingerbread, WiFi, stereo speakers, accelerometer, and a touted battery life of 5 hours (60 hours on standby). The PlayBase+ also comes with pre-installed apps like Net Nanny to provide a child-friendly experience right out of the box.
The tablet is available now and will set you back $229.
- 2014-04-24 ARM Expects 64-bit Android Devices By End Of The Year
- 2014-04-23 XCOM: Enemy Unknown Android Version Coming Soon
- 2014-04-23 OnePlus' Marketing Stunt Asks The Public To Smash The Past
- 2014-04-21 Leaked Android Dialer App Screenshot Shows Slight Makeover
- 2014-04-21 Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives