We’ve already featured numerous iPad cases before, but as the days progress, we find ourselves digging for more. We recently came across a one-of-a-kind iPad case developed a student-run design company called Fine Grain. They just launched a new product on Kickstarter called the BOWDEN + SHEFFIELD Minimalist iPad Cases.
So, what is so special about this iPad case? The Bowden and the Sheffield, as it is also called, was built upon the idea of creating an iPad case that is sturdy enough to take a beating, yet sleek enough for any given setting. These two simple and clean iPad accessories are made from natural materials and they are each equipped with a magnetic closure system that keeps your iPad securely in place.
Both cases feature an ultra-soft lining that lets you clean your screen as it goes in and out of the case. The Bowden in particular, is milled from aircraft-grade aluminum which is cool. It is bead-blasted and hard-anodized for a great long-lasting finish. The Sheffield on the other hand is made of milled polycarbonate and 100% natural wood felt.
But what separates the Sheffield from other popular iPad cases is its capability to be used as a dry-erase board, perfect for taking down notes or listing all your to-dos at school or at work. Moreover, you can also use the felt cover as a stand. Pretty cool isn’t it? The BOWDEN + SHEFFIELD Minimalist iPad Cases can viewed via Kickstarter. If you’re interested, check out this project at (kickstarter.com).
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2010-10-01: Genuine Moleskin iPad, iPhone Covers Combine Bits and Atoms