With Nokia having spent a rumored $150 million for advertising and promotional endeavors in the US, it seems like the company did not just stop there with even more money spanning across the globe to pay for a video that went viral by Nokia Russia. From this subtle but hilarious stunt we can see that Nokia is not afraid of using “guerilla” promotional style to get the word about the New Lumia phones out and about. In any case it was much better than poking fun at an iPhone that has now been replaced by a new one because of a certain antennagate issue by calling it the ‘Death Grip’. To watch the video that went viral by Nokia Russia, just click here, and don’t worry if you don’t understand Russian.
- 2013-12-13: Conan O'Brien Uses Lyft App To Take Kevin Hart, Ice Cube Around Town
- 2013-12-06: This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- 2013-11-21: HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- 2013-11-19: Porsche Design Re-Imagines The BlackBerry Z10 Costing $2,400
- 2013-11-14: Digg iOS App Updated With Digg Video Support