The ‘Path’ application for Android will now allow users to have more ‘intimate’ conversations with an added feature that came in an update for the app today. With the update, Path now has the ‘Lenses’ feature which is similar to the ones found on the famous photo sharing application Instagram. However one benefit the lenses feature on Path has that Instagram doesn’t is the ability to preview the filter effect as you are shooting your image live. The live preview feature has already been on the iOS version of the application for a year. Among the lenses that are available for now are Pro, Ansel, Instant Diana, Lomo, Country and Lake. The latest update will bring Android’s Path up to version 2.1.5 and will work on smartphones running Android version 2.3.3 and above. If you haven’t already downloaded Path for your Android device, do click here to check it out at the Google Play Store.
- Aereo's Over-The-Air Streaming Video Service Launching In Boston On May 15
- YouTube For iOS Gets Send To TV Feature With Xbox 360, PS3, Smart TV Support
- OmniVision Announces Video-in-Video Camera Technology For Smartphones And Tablets
- Snapseed finally makes its way onto Android, iOS version now free of charge
- Polycom New Solutions: RealPresence CloudAxis, New User Interface, RealPresence Desktop 2.0, Virtual Edge Executive Desktop